Weather or not
Solid, all-season performance with Hard-Case Lite protection.
Roll through whatever the road throws at you on the AW2 Hard-Case Lite Tubeless Ready road tire. Hard-Case Lite protection keeps punctures from interrupting your base miles or making you late from work. You can depend on this tire to have the cornering and traction of a performance tire, with the durability of a commuter.
- Low rolling resistance in all weather conditions
- Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures
- Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless-ready performance
- Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material
- Tread gauge optimized for maximum durability
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 700 x 26c||601842027097||579175||TIR38582767R|
|Black / 700 x 28c||601842027103||579176||TIR38765319R|
|Black / 700 x 32c||601842027172||579183||TIR38742171R|